App Cloud DFP
- The embed code retrieved from DFP for this Ad Unit.
- This embed code should have a target platform of "mobile".
- The embed code should have type of "Site" NOT "Application".
- This can be any size you want, but we are using a 320x50 ad for this example.
- Access to your App Cloud application code base or ability to run the scaffolding script. See Getting started for details.
- Workshop installed on either an Android or iOS device.
Open the HTML file for each view that you would like to serve an ad within. Paste the script tag provided by DFP for your header into the header of the HTML file. (In our example code this is found at the top of example.html file.) In our example code the script tags look like this:
With in your HTML page decide where you would like to place your ad unit and paste the code snippet provided by DFP for your document body into it. In our example we paste the code below between the header and the scrollable area.
Below you can see a screenshot of the example running in the workshop, serving a good old Henderson Ginger Ale ad. (If you have used Brightcove before you will be familar with Hendersons Ginger Ale, if not you should know that its the ginger ale "for when it really matters.")
Visit GitHub for the latest source code.
Found a bug? Report it at the GitHub issue tracker
Anyone can join the Open Source @ Brightcove team. Dive right in and start responding to issues, answering forum questions or submitting code patches through our GitHub repository.